Every romantic image and idea reminiscent of Out of Africa… brings us to Kenya. Great herds of wildebeest range as far as the eye can see on the wide open plains of the Mara Reserve. It truly is everything you imagine, and more.
The happy disposition of the Swahili people and casual temperament of the wildlife ensure that you relax from the moment you set foot on Kenyan soil.
- Witness the great migration of wildebeest and zebra in the Masai Mara National Park. Witness one river crossing after the next, something both tragic and unforgettably incredible
- Take epic photographs in Tsavo national park renowned for its large elephant herds and stunning views of Mount Kilimanjaro
- Spend a few nights at Giraffe Manor. A unique place, where giraffe literally join you for your meals, an excellent opportunity to get acquainted with these tall and elegant creatures
- Visit the white sands of Diani beach
- Stop over at the Karen Blixen museum, famous for her life in Africa
- Visit the Daphne Sheldrick elephant orphanage
- Bring your binoculars when you visit Lake Nakuru in the Great Rift Valley. It has 240 bird species which frequent it, sometimes up to 2 million flamingos at a time
- If you’re feeling very energetic, you can summit Mount Kenya, a mere 3800 metres. A day trek for some!