Do you yearn to escape the common tourist path? Are you looking for an adventure for yourself and your family? Do you have a special interest in a particular reptile or plant species? Well the chances are high that Madagascar will tick all of these boxes. A super destination to tag onto your safari, a mix of activities for all ages, and one of the last few places on earth that has not been over run by tourists or pollution.
- Scuba dive some of the most untouched dive sites in the world. Renowned for whale sharks and turtles
- With almost 100 species and sub-species of lemurs, most of which are endemic to the island. Observe these cute little creatures in their natural habitat.
- Time and Tide Miavana lodge is probably one of the most magnificent lodges in the world- family friendly water activities, helicopter excursions, divine seafood dishes
- Photograph baobabs to your hearts content, iconic Baobab Avenue and sunsets
- Try some local Malagasy cuisine
- Visit the Limestone forests, a geographical marvel